Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Whoa, yard sale!

Well, if you follow me on twitter you probably already know that my
family had a yard sale this weekend in my hometown of Marietta, Georgia.
Isn't it amazing how one person can just have so much crap stuff :)

Here are a few pictures of the yard sale...


That pink blob in the corner is my college decor.
*Note: I did NOT choose the bright pink...that was my roommate's choice.*



How many bunnies can you find in this picture?  They are literally multiplying!



No one in their right mind should have that many shoes...


This gives you an idea of the amount of stuff we had!
There was even more inside our garage!
And you know what?  No one bought the couch or side table we were selling!
And we would have taken just about any offer on them!

We were able to make a good bit of money overall and the rest of
the items will be donated to a local charity.  The best part?
We were able to let go of a bunch of things we didn't need anymore!

I also want to share a couple photos I took on my home from Marietta to Huntsville...



I took lots of pictures, but since I was being a safe driver and not looking
where I was shooting these are the only two that turned out decent, ha!
It was a beautiful sunset though, especially since I was driving toward it
and getting out from underneath the torrential downpour.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
Did any of you head out to any yard sales?  Or did you have one of your own?

Don't forget to enter the Dapper Paper giveaway here!
It ends tonight at 9:00 pm CST!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad your yard sale was a success! Those sunset shots are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yard sales...and it looks like you had a great time:) Glad it was a success:)
    Kisses,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the shoe jackpot! But I already know that your feet are way too little :]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!