Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pops of Color

I love the look of a fresh pop of color in a room!
Whether is be a pillow, wall decor, a piece of furniture or
a wall I love  the element of surprise it brings to a room!

Here are a few of my favorites...

photo courtesy of houzz

photo courtesy of design public via design*sponge

photo courtesy of Amoroso Design via design*sponge

photo courtesy of style at home via design*sponge

photo courtesy of design*sponge

photo courtesy of Tracey Interiors via Houzz


Happy Wednesday y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Grey and Yellow is my favorite color combination for me right now. I desperately wish I could paint my town home. It has fantastic wall for pops of color.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the chandy in the top photo is to die for.. and the blue table... *swoon* thanks for sharing!

    ~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of the dining rooms. That blue table is to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!