Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Free Calendar!

Recently, I started thinking about how I need to keep track of my
exercise days and decided that I needed to make myself a month
by month calendar for the remainder of 2010!

And since I love all my sweet readers so much I thought I would share it with you!
Now the calendar is only the months of September 2010 - December 2010...
But I'm sure I'll be making one for the 2011 year as well and I'll be sure to share! :)





Just click on each of the month calendars above and enlarge each image and print!
Ta-da!  And now you've got yourself a free calendar that's easy to print and easy to use!

The fonts used are Champagne & Limousines from DaFont.
(Amanda has some seriously awesome FREE fonts!)

Hope you get as much use out of the calendars as I will!
If you'd like the calendar in a PDF format, just e-mail me at
theeclecticowl@gmail.com

NOTE: These calendars are for personal use only and not intended for
commercial use or sale.  That being said, please feel free to share the
calendar with your friends and family!  Enjoy!  :)



5 comments:

  1. Thanks!! This will be perfect for my running/training schedule. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah you & paula at two ellie today with the lovely print-outs! genius.

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! I was just thinking that I needed to search for a monthly calendar to print off...I found you via The Shabby Nest. This is perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are terrific. It's really hard to find such good calendars -- I've tried very often. Thanks so much.

    We have the sweetest Roxy bedding giveaway, $100 value and our Giveaway Friday! link up party. Please stop by. Jane F.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks these are great :)

    I am hosting my own link up party Sew Crafty Saturday would love it if you stopped by and linked up :)

    http://sewchicandunique.com/2010/09/sew-crafty-saturday/

    Mayya @ Sew Chic and Unique

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!