Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday!

So, this is my first What I Wore Wednesday and I failed already!
I only took pictures from two days, but I figured two days is better than no days :)

Friday:




Dress - Francesca's
Jean Jacket - Old Navy (but I got it on eBay for $3.50!)
Shoes - Nine West
Necklace - Vintage Chain and the key unlocks my jewelry box

Wednesday:




Dress - Forever 21
Jean Jacket - Old Navy (I got it on eBay for $3.50!)
Shoes - Nine West
Necklace - Honey Butter Boutique in Woodstock, Georgia
Earrings - Pearls from ?

Happy Wednesday!
Check out the rest of the outfits over at
the pleated poppy blog




8 comments:

  1. Can you mail me those sandals PLEASE?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Welcome to the WIWW phenomenon! I love that maxi dress and the key necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those wedges look like fantastic little shoes. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that long dress! I'm a sucker for long dresses :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. can we talk about those shoes for a sec... where have they been all my life! i swear i have been searching all summer for a wedge like this!!! total shoe envy right now....

    ~selina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love that dress! Ah, your outfits make me wish it was warm again in NY so that I can go back to wearing my summer clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!