Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Blog Sale Time!

I am selling the items below (U.S. residents only)
All items have been worn 2 times or less!
Please add $5 to each item for shipping.
Paypal only.

E-mail me at
theeclecticowl@gmail.com
if you're interested (or if you have any questions)!

Click on images to enlarge.

Dresses:

Anthropologie Dress by Tulle  $25
Size Large (fits like Women's 6/8)
NEVER WORN! I took the tags off, but never wore it!

 
 

Tops:

Kristin Davis Ruffle Cardigan $10
Size Medium (fits more like a Large)


Chico's Shimmer Sweater $15
Size 1 (which is like a Medium.  Sweater shimmers in the light.)


French Connection Checkered Top $20
Size 6 (loose fit so could fit up to a size 10)


Target Merona Sweater $10
Size Small


Bottoms:

Isaac Mizrahi for Target Skirt $10
Size 8 (fits more like a 4/6)


J. Crew Bootcut Jeans $15
Size 31 Regular (fits like a size 6 Regular)



Shoes:

Target Slouchy Suede-like Boots $10
Size 6 1/2


Marc Fisher Brown Leather Boots $30
Size 6 1/2


Kenzi Slip-ons $15
Size 7



Target Merona Wedges $10
Size 6




BC Footwear Loafers $10
Size 6 1/2



If you're interested e-mail me at
theeclecticowl@gmail.com

Hope everyone had a great start to their week!

7 comments:

  1. I totally want to know how this goes for for! Do you sell what you post? What a great idea! I may try it with some things I was going to put on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah you have tiny feet! I got all excited when I saw the boots... but you are 3 sizes too small :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such a cute items:) Kisses,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, oh gosh. I think I'm a 6 and 1/2. I mean, I was before I had kids. Maybe I still am. Hmmmmm.

    Love that French Connection shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wish we were the same shoe size!! :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would love to hear how this went for you. i really want to do the same thing when we return to the states! from only bringing/wearing about 20 items for 4 months, i'm realizing how much "excess" i have!

    i'd love to hear from you! kimdavis09((at))gmail((dot))com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!