Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dry Erase Meal Planner!

While traveling through blogland I stumbled upon this great free 
printable meal planner and knew that I had to share it with all of you!

I put mine in this rustic frame and put an orange border around it...


Isn't it cute?!  It has each day of the week on one of the pots & pans!
And I can just write what's for dinner on the glass...handy dandy!

Especially handy if you have kids or a husband who are always
nagging about what's for dinner...Oh, wait.  I don't have either of these. Ha!


I found the free printable here at the Petit Elefant.
So hop on over and get one for yourself!

3 comments:

  1. Ohh its so cute and it looks amazing in that frame:) I am off to get one too...hahah
    Kisses,sweetie

    Ps: I am hosting a great GIVEAWAY today :) Hope you will join in :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. That is super cute!!! I love the pots! That orange border is perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fantastic. love the frame/dry erase idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!