Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Famous

Yep, that's right.
You might as well call me Julia Roberts because I am famous people.

Yours truly was in the paper today...


(I cropped out the other 3 people beside me...I swear I have friends)

A few weeks ago I attended the Huntsville Chamber of Commerce Small
Business Awards and was forced required glad to wear a fancy schmancy dress :)

Don't worry I won't let my appearance on page E9 and the
fact that they spelled my name wrong change me in any way...wink!  ;)

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Can't wait to get out of the office, get home and take Maddie on a
walk and enjoy some of this beautiful weather we're having!
Helloooooo Autumn!



6 comments:

  1. You look beautiful as always! Why is it so hard for people to spell your name right? It's not like you have an apostrophe. Hee Hee "Kell'ey" ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! You look beautiful:)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw this! i meant to e-mail you earlier today.. you're so pretty! and so famous! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw congrats! You're a celebrity :) You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - you're famous!!! Sweet! Really cute picture. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!