Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Are you ready for some football?!?!

I just pictured myself making that same voice the man on TV makes.
It sounded nearly identical in my head...probably not so much if I said it outloud!

This weekend I will be heading down to my alma mater to cheer on the Crimson Tide!

(Image source here)

I am SO excited!
If you're a college football fan you know what it's like to walk onto
your college campus on gameday and feel the excitement in the air.

And if you're in the South you know that excitement in the air is
coupled with the smell of bourbon and something hot on the grill ;)

We take our football seriously down here.  I can remember being in
college and seeing grown men cry when we lost to a rival team...some
of those emotions were probably brought on by the large amounts
of bourbon consumed earlier that day...

Anyway, I will be waking up early tomorrow morning and heading to the quad...

(Image source here)

I'll definitely have to get a drink at Gallette's named after this little guy...

(Image source here)

And I'll most certainly be wearing some of this is honor of the Bear...

(Image source here)

And if you don't know who that is we need to have a serious talk.

So, I'll leave you with a little video that best shows the pride I have in my school...


 
Have a wonderful weekend and ROLL TIDE y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh no. You're talking to a Texas girl. I may have to Unfollow you ;)

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have so much fun this weekend!!! No, I don't know Erin at Erin & Wesley, just came across her blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so true about southern football! Geaux Tigers! I think I'm going to the LSU/Alabama game this year. Have fun this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. War Eagle, friend. Glad you can look past our differences. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!