Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend Goodies

I went to a few yard sales this weekend and one of my favorite thrift stores!
I thought I'd share with you my finds...


Here are some more detailed pictures of each item...








Blue Kim Rogers Button Down $1.30
Diane Von Furstenberg Skirt (YES, THAT'S RIGHT!) $1.30
Pink Depression Glasses (for my mom) $4
Books $1.60 each
Rainbow Flip Flops (Brand new I might add!) $5
Lodge 8" Cast Iron Skillet $5
Old Navy Ruffle Tank FREE
Antique Half Moon Table $8

Total = $27.80

And I am totally in love with the table!
Can't wait to show you where I put it :)

Did anyone else hit up any yard sales or thrift stores this weekend?

I'm going to put up items for my blog sale tomorrow!
I have sweaters, shoes, boots, jeans and a never worn Anthropologie dress!
So be sure to check back!

I'm linking up to:
southern hospitality



13 comments:

  1. Wow - you scored!! The rainbows alone are worth more than you paid for everything put together!!
    Seriously love that table too.
    And wherever you live is gorgeous. I want to move to your backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ruffle tank and gorgeous skirt. The flip flops look sturdy, too! And that's a great table for small spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! The Curious Incident is a really good book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the blog award!!! I can't wait to share my answers with you, I hope to post them tonight!

    I absolutely love your weekend finds, especially the skirt and table!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! New Rainbows for $5??!!? What an amazing deal. The demilune table is beautiful too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds, I love that little half moon table!

    XO
    Lenore

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously! What incredible finds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that blue top...Such a great finds:) happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  9. How in the WORLD do you find DVF at tag sales? I always find broken china and dirty laundry. Not fair. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kelley - have I ever commented? I think not. I saw you comment on our blog, so I'm returning the favor :-) WHAT thrift stores are YOU visiting?! Ha! I never find anything - tell me where you shop in Huntsvegas...we have moved and I am in decorate mode (on a budget of course). You never know what a thrift store might turn up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!