The other night I wanted to make a tasty dessert that didn't take too long to make...
Enter the peach galette!
Here is what you'll need:
(1) Refrigerated pie crust
(2) Peaches, peeled and sliced
1/4 cup granulated sugar
Sprinkle of brown sugar (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Roll your refrigerated pie crust over a circular pie dish like so...
2. In a medium size bowl, mix your sliced peaches and
1/4 cup sugar (and sprinkle of brown sugar, optional).
3. Pour peach and sugar mixture in the center of the pie
crust and fold dough toward center of the galette.
3. Sprinkle a little bit of granulated sugar on dough.
Bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until top begins to turn a golden brown.
Let it cool for approximately 5 minutes and Enjoy!
Simple, easy and delicious!