Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Recipe: Peach Galette

The other night I wanted to make a tasty dessert that didn't take too long to make...
Enter the peach galette!


Here is what you'll need:


(1) Refrigerated pie crust
(2) Peaches, peeled and sliced
1/4 cup granulated sugar
Sprinkle of brown sugar (optional)

Instructions:

1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Roll your refrigerated pie crust over a circular pie dish like so...


2.  In a medium size bowl, mix your sliced peaches and
1/4 cup sugar (and sprinkle of brown sugar, optional).


3.  Pour peach and sugar mixture in the center of the pie
crust and fold dough toward center of the galette.



3. Sprinkle a little bit of granulated sugar on dough.
Bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until top begins to turn a golden brown.

Let it cool for approximately 5 minutes and Enjoy!


Yum!
Simple, easy and delicious!



9 comments:

  1. Yummy...I so would love a slice right now:)
    Kisses my dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YUM!! This is my favorite kind of dessert. When I lose 5 pounds I'll reward myself with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left you something special on my blog. Check it out. That looks delicious by the way!

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLEASE tell me you are linking this up to Fabulous Friday...ummmm amazing! PS I featured you on Fabulous Friday this week. You are just the feature queen over here right now. :)
    http://www.savingmoneylivinglife.com/2010/09/fabulous-friday-featuring-you-guys.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy and easy....that's my kind of recipe! This looks awesome and I have all of this in the house. I know what I'm making tomorrow!

    I'm having a recipe link up this weekend and would love if you added this.

    www.mommagoround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I find the perfect recipe I have no more peaches!!

    It looks delish!! I'm going to have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. delish! and i have two juicy nectarines (they will work right?) sitting in the kitchen right now and a pie crust! do you think i could substitute brown sugar all together for the white sugar?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!