Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Beautiful Books

I have grown extremely fond of large bookcases filled with beautiful bound books
and I just love the way people are showcasing them today for everyone to see...

I would love to walk into my living room and be taken
aback by a sea of wonderfully worded pages...


Oh how I would love to spend a rainy Sunday afternoon
cuddled up on that couch with a great book :)


I love how those crates were used to make a bookcase!
Definitely putting that idea to use one day!


I love how the crisp white makes the books just pop!
(And I'm loving that rug too!)

What do you think?
Would you showcase your book collection?
Or hide it?

(All images via Houzz)



7 comments:

  1. I am in love with book cases and shelves and libraries in peoples houses. I have saved every book I love and some I haven't just so one day I can have a room like one of these!

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dream! I love all of these bookcases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your post! It's my first time visiting your blog (from New Friend Fridays at The Girl Creative) and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would showcase them for sure because I'm a bookaholic! I'm still figuring out my storage in my teeny house...

    XO
    Lenore

    ReplyDelete
  5. A room isn't cozy for me without a bookcase! All the samples you've shared are gorgeous. I love the crate idea and keep an eye out for these by the roadside so I can construct a crate bookshelf. They want waaaaay to much for crates at the craft store to consider buying the materials.

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely love lots of accessible books in my house. i dream of built-in shelving like that first image. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am such a bookworm and one of my dreams is to eventually have a full library, complete with wall-to-wall bookcases and a sliding ladder ;) I'm a new follower from Boost My Blog. Looking forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!