Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Crewcuts = Adorableness!

I don't have any children (don't worry Mom, I will one day), but If I did I think I
would have to put them in adorable little outfits like those from Crewcuts.

Look at these miniature ensembles for little girls...

 



And for little boys...




Seriously, I can't take it.  They are too cute!
I'm going out to find a small child to buy these clothes for...
Was that too creepy?
These clothes are so cute they're messing with my mind!

Don't forget to check out my blog sale here!

4 comments:

  1. I die for the little taupe dress!

    Love the new signature, it's very YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would wear some of those dresses if I could...How cute!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, so cute. i would wear that pink ruffle dress myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!