Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer!

Just wanted to share some pictures from my weekend in Tuscaloosa!


A BIG BAMA SPELL OUT! B-A-M-A!


Beautiful Denny Chimes where the chimes ring every hour!


And now we're just goofing around in the car...


The front of the stadium with the team rolling in!


Here's the president's mansion with the band playing out front...


At the game!


The million dollar band!


And check out this gorgeous sunset...I was in awe of how beautiful it was!





It was a fantastic weekend!
What did y'all do this long weekend?
Anyone else head down to their college alma mater?



1 comment:

  1. Roll Tide! I was stuck listening on the radio. It looks like you had a wonderful time! I'm hoping to head to T-town next weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!