Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Easy Cheddar & Bacon Drop Biscuits

Okay, this may be the easiest recipe EVER.
It's almost embarrassing how easy it is!


Ingredients:

2 1/4 cup Bisquick
2/3 cup Milk
(10) Pieces of bacon (I used turkey bacon for mine)
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated

Instructions:

Preheat oven to 450 degree F.

Cook your bacon in a pan on the stove according to the package directions.
Remove from pan and let it cool.  Chop the bacon into small pieces

Combine bisquick, milk, chopped bacon and grated cheddar in a medium size
bowl until dough is sticky. Drop by the spoonful onto a greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 7 - 9 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
(or you could be like me and let them just be brown...wink!)

Bon apetit!




Enjoy!



5 comments:

  1. these look delicious!! i'm going to have to make these this weekend. thanks for posting the recipe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, my J LOVES bacon and I am so going to make these for him!! Thanks!

    XO
    Lenore

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks sooo yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stumbled on your blog is morning and I'am so glad I did.....It's adorable =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stumbled upon your blog and it's so great! This recipe looks so yummy and easy. Thanks for sharing (& all the other inspiration) and I can't wait to try it! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!