Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Two Decades




Shirt - J. Crew
Corduroy pants - J. Crew
Headband - handmade by yours truly
Earrings - Anthropologie
Scarf - market in Italy

So, I'm two-thirds the way through the 30 for 30 challenge and today was the
first time I stood in front of my 30 items and almost said, "I have nothing to wear."
Almost, people.  I toughed it out and thought to myself, "What can I wear that
is going to allow me to eat as much as possible at our office potluck lunch?"

And ta-da.  This is what I came up with.  I really like it.  It was comfortable
and I felt casual chic.  Have you noticed I've been on a head band kick (here, too)?
And I promise a hair tutorial is coming.  I'm just working up my nerve.  It may take a bit.

Don't forget to enter the Sam's Club jewelry giveaway! :)

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, per the usual. And you know my grandma self is jealous of the potluck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is outfit looks so cute and perfect for gorging oneself on potluck goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this!!!!! especially the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love that headband! details please! did you make the flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay I'm LOVING the headband.. your hair just looks too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm terrible with hair, so I love hair tutorials....bring it on!
    Loving the headband.

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great casual look! I love the headband-it totally makes the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!! You have some really fabulous headbands! It looks really comfy and so chic! I love the scarf too! Super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the comfy look. You still look put together and cute. Not bad at all for not having anything to wear.
    No Guilt Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!