Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Firecracker



Dress - Francesca's
Top - T.J. Maxx
Boots - Steve Madden
Tights - Hue
Scarf - Gift from my dad & his girlfriend (I'm pretty sure she picked it out)
Earrings - Anthropologie

Our weather has been ridiculously crazy.  I woke up Monday morning and checked
the weather only to find that it was still frigid - the guy on the news said it was
15º F, but felt like 7º F.  What the what?  Today I woke up and the weather man
said that there would be a high of 68º F.  I guess that's what I get for living in
Alabama.  We never know what the weather is going to do here.  Freezing one
day then hot as a fire cracker the next.  I guess I wouldn't have it any other way ;)

6 comments:

  1. Wow what a crazy difference! Here it is just consistently freezing, we won't get back up in the 60's until March or April. I love all those layers :)

    Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in MS, and I was thinking the very same things today. And I LOVE how you have your hair in this pic.! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same mess over here in GA. What the what?!
    http://one-girl-vs-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look. The sleeves under the dress look great and the boots make it totally cold weather appropriate. Of course, if the weather changes in a heartbeat again, you can just go sleeveless and tights-less!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look twelve kinds of gorgeous in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!