Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Product Review: Moxii

I don't think there are words to describe my love for everything Moxii!
Moxii is a fabulous interior decor shop in my home state of Alabama.
When the sweet people at Moxii contacted me to do a product review I was more than excited!

The first product is their beaded garland.  I thought of so many ways it could be used!
I put it around the top of a cake plate with several mercury glass candles surrounding it.


I think it is such a rustic & beautiful way to accessorize, especially during the holidays.
The garland is great quality and I would even venture to say I'll be using it all year long!




I then decided to use the garland on a wreath I purchased that needed a little "oomph".
I paired it with the second item from Moxii, which is a beautiful angel ornament.
I really love this ornament!  I'm all for handmade items and the patina is truly stunning.



I love how the beaded garland seems to be peaking through and catches the light.
And the angel is the perfect touch for my Christmas wreath.  Lovely!



The Moxii products are simply perfect!  They really have a talent for home decor items.
You definitely need to check out their shop online or stop in and say hello if you're in town!
They also have a great blog where they share interior design tips and tricks!
Be sure to tell them that Kelley says hello :)

1 comment:

  1. Both look so stunning and adorable
    Kisses, my dear

    Ps: I am hosting a beautiful scarf GIVEAWAY today, just in time for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!