Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Halfway






Top - J. Crew
Cardigan - J. Crew
Jeans - American Eagle
Boots - Steve Madden
Necklace - World Market
Earrings - Anthropologie

I am so excited about this weekend.  Seriously.
I have no plans.  I'm going to sleep in late.  I'm going to eat junk food.
I'm going to jump on my bed.  Okay, I'm not going to jump on my bed.
But I am seriously thinking about taking several cat naps.  Several.
On that note, it's almost 1:30 in the AM and this is the latest I've stayed up in a while.
I'm thinking one of those cat naps is in order.  And I can't believe I'm halfway through the challenge!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I think this outfit is so fabulous! And I love your poses too! Very fun pictures!! Great colors too! Congratulations on being halfway through the 30 for 30!! I hope you have a fantastic weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my kind of outfit - simple but still very chic with the details... love the ruffle on the cardigan. And your lip color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this outfit. The color of the cardigan is great. I am really thinking that I need some of those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoVE!!! Your expressions crack me up! I have to know - who takes the pics for you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I'm proud you made it; I failed...maybe next time! Enjoy your weekend filled with cat naps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sweater! Your whole outfit is so casual chic!

    Have an amazing relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the pic with you throwing the leaves... love the outfit too! I've put those boots on my christmas list bc they are so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that cardigan is so cute! great outfit. hope you had a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a nice casual outfit, I love the ruffle detail on the sweater! You cracked me up with those leaves :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!