Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Delicious Dip

Once I discovered this dip I knew I had to share it!
I made a recipe the other day that called for celery and had a bunch of it leftover.
I love celery, but not necessarily by itself and needed a semi-healthy dip.

It is DELICIOUS!  It's creamy and has a great kick from the cayenne in it.
And they have several flavors available.  I can't wait to try out the others!
And what's even better is that it's only 60 calories per serving and it's gluten free.

Oh, and there's a coupon for $1 off :)

3 comments:

  1. I love this dip. I have a hard time finding it around here and I hate that. I miss my healthy veggie dip!

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this yesterday at the grocery store. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really great! I want to try it:)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!