Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

One of those Days



Dress - Marks & Spencer in London
Boots - Steve Madden
Knee Socks - Target

Oh y'all, it really was one of those days.  Or maybe two of those days.
I had to leave work early yesterday because all of our roads were icing over.
I live in between two mountains so if I don't get home in time - they shut down
the streets to my house and I'm outta luck.  Anywho, there was black ice and I
fell down half a flight of stairs.  Yep, graceful.  I have a bruise the size of a
cantaloupe on the side of my thigh.  It hurts to sit.  And stand.  I feel like I'm 90.

And today wasn't any better, although I didn't fall down any stairs.  Thank goodness.
It was just one of those days where I just wanted to go home, curl up in a ball
and fall asleep.  Do you ever have days like that?  Here's to hoping tomorrow is better.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! I absolutely adore this outfit. It looks so warm and cozy. And those polka dot tights are perfection. Aaand your hair is so cute in that braid. I hope you have a better day tomorrow!

    Kristine. Or Polly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you didn't break anything! Ice is no joke for sure! Hope today is a better day! Oh and cute outfit ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute duds! I have a sweater dress that is about that length on me and I've been too chicken to wear it w/o jeans or leggings underneath. You've given me courage to break out the tights!

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Alison
    Stuff and Nonsense

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man sorry to hear you had a rough day. yes the other day i got a ticket for running a red light. not fun. at least you looked fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no! sad day :( i hope you feel better. you sure look cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!