Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lucky 13




Blazer - Ann Taylor Loft
Blouse - J. Crew
Skirt - No idea (it's about 6 years old)
Wedges - Urban Outfitters (seriously comfortable!)
Earrings - Anthropologie

I felt so chic in this outfit.  Like I should be whisked off to Paris or something.
Instead, I was whisked off to the grocery store where I didn't feel quite as glamorous
while deciding between mixed greens and baby spinach.  C'est la vie.

We have had a drastic change in temperature here in the past week.
We've gone from mid 60s to low 30s in a matter of days. BUT -
it comes at a great time because I just got this beauty (in black) in the mail :)
I love when Christmas gifts come early - especially when they are desperately needed.

6 comments:

  1. You should feel chic in this outfit because you LOOK chic! I love the pop of color with the blouse, next to the gray blazer. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Such a great blazer, and so chic with this combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Great color on that top, and those wedges are fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All you fellow remixers are making me realize I really need a nice, fun blazer.

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!