Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

16 Candles




Dress - Francesca's
Shirt - J. Crew
Earrings - Anthropologie

I'm just going to come out and say it.  It was mighty flippin' cold outside today.
There I said it.  Look, I'm a Southerner.  We don't do temperatures below 15º F.
And if we're getting specific here - I don't do temperatures below 40º F.
There is just nothing good that comes from people seeing my windblown hair,
watering eyes and pasty pale skin.  It's not natural.  Or maybe it is?

Anywho, at the end of the 30 for 30 I'm going to have to share with you some of the
hilarious bloopers/out-takes from this photographed journey.  Just be kind to me.

Don't forget to enter the mark. beauty giveaway!
But you better hurry before it ends!
Oh, and this is me trying to warm my legs up...


I told you I don't do cold.

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous outfit!! I love it! Its just super cute! I would totally wear something like this! Great pictures too! And I'm so sorry about the cold! (Its below freezing where I am too! I don't like it at all! Keeping it above 40 sounds like a great idea!) Stay warm!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! You just look so gosh darn cute today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute! You look like a little doll :D I especially love the closeup photo-love the makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little polka-dot stockings? Too cute :) Love the shoes and the layering here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! I love your lipstick too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this outfit, so great on you! Love the earrings too.
    jewelscapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute in this outfit, I love everything about it especially the tights!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting to Everyday, Everywear! Every time I see someone's new picture up, I breath another sigh of relief that the site is really working! So thank you!
    Plus, this is a totally unique and fabulous look! A gingham shirt under the dress? Totally original. High five to you!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for contributing this to Everybody, Everywear! Hope you will be sharing your stripes next Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your velvet + gingham combo. Soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!