Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Loss for Words




Pants - Gap
Blouse - Banana Republic
Cardigan - Forever 21 (also worn here)
Socks - Target
Earrings - Vintage
Headband - J. Crew
Coat - J. Crew

I felt so prissy and sweet in this outfit - especially with the bow on the headband.
But it was far too cold out to even bear taking my coat off.  I told you, I'm a wimp.
Just take a look at the crazy icicles behind me!  That actually happened due to
the fact that the automatic sprinklers at work were left on...Totally not my department.
Thank goodness.  Believe me, you wouldn't want me in charge of a sprinkler system.

And this was the excitement I felt when I first saw the icicles...


Don't forget to enter the Sam's Club jewelry giveaway! :)

11 comments:

  1. Look how cute! I love your hair... and I love your posts. They're so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair in these pics - its always so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair...so classy and cute! And I know I say this everytime (or maybe I just think it), but I looooove those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - look at all of that ice behind you! This SoCal girl is in shock - it really gets THAT cold some places? Haha.

    Your hair looks amazing here. I'd love if you did some hair tutorials because it always looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pictures!! The last one is too cute! And your outfit is fantastic too! The headband is adorable! Yay for feeling prissy and sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look super cute! I have never seen anything like those icicles, but I'm also from Southern California. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is going to be a favorite of mine. You look so classic. And I love the wedges with fishnet stockings.
    Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so spontaneous and adorable while, at the same time, looking so, so chic and fashionable. I love it! I hope no one gets in trouble for the wicked looking icicles.

    http://one-girl-vs-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. just found your blog through the #30x30. I'm glad to find someone else who isn't already done. You're super cute! I love the bow head band! by any chance does your blog name have something to with being a Chi Omega?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look very chic! Those icicles are ridic I don't know know if I could have taken my coat off either :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!