Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dining in Style

With Christmas this Saturday I keep thinking about all of the families that will
be spending time together and how most everyone will be huddled around the
dining room table.  Here are a few dining rooms I would love to sit at...

photo via design*sponge

photo via houzz

photo via design*sponge

photo via design*sponge

photo via houzz

photo via design*sponge

I can totally picture myself dining in any one of these rooms.
Eating my mom's squash casserole and drinking homemade eggnog. *Sigh*
I hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas filled with fond memories around the table :)

1 comment:

  1. I love these dining rooms but, for some reason, stylized photos of empty rooms always make me feel cold. These rooms look cold. Brrrrr!
    http://one-girl-vs-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!