Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pops of Color

Since it's been so cold and wintry outside all I can think about is warming up my
home with pops of color!  These are some photos that have been keeping me warm...





All images via design*sponge

I love the mustard colored couch!  Such a bold statement.
And wallpaper is quickly becoming one of my favorite decor accessories.

What do you think about pops of color in your home?
Is it something you use to decorate?  Or do you tend to stick with neutrals?


Don't forget to enter the mark. beauty giveaway!
It ends tonight!  Just go here :)

6 comments:

  1. COLOR! Loving these simple, colorful rooms. I need more color at the homestead myself :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. While wallpaper can be GREAT at mixing up the style of a room, have you ever had to take any down?! It's a horrible horrible horrible process! haha

    I am completely in love with that green tub though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That entrance room with sweet wallpaper and dog...is so pretty! I love the blue and yellow colour combination:)
    Kisses and hugs, sweetie
    Happy Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are wonderful pictures! I love all the colors! You're right that couch is fabulous! I think the first two pictures are my favorites! Those are some really neat wallpapers too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I agree I want that green bathtub!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!