Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

My Christmas Wish List

So, this is it people.  My Christmas list.  I know.  Try not to get too excited.
I know you've all been stressing out about what to get me for Christmas.
But no need to worry.  It's all right here in this neatly prepared list.

Seriously though, this is the same list I sent my mom.
You might say I'm a little anal-retentive.  I call it organized.
I have mostly clothing items since I have stock-piled lists of things
I want since starting the 30 for 30 challenge.  I stuck with the rules though.

Plus, every good Christmas list needs a pretty header and appropriately tagged items.
What's on your holiday list?  Do we have any of the same items?


Don't forget to enter the Sam's Club jewelry giveaway!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE those modcloth teal heels!
    Hope you get everything on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling a little bit of deja vu here. Either own a few of these (the new wayfarer, hobo clutch) or ordered others (Serge Skirt in Bronzed Ochre and Boy Shirt).

    I'm especially excited for the - although I need to get it tailored, silly hips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *for the skirt. Somehow that was left out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are on my wishlist too!! Now I'm going to add the yellow skirt and check blouse now...lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! All of my Eclectic Owl dreams have come true with the the posting of your wishlist. What a good, reader-focused blogger you are ;)

    LOVE the satchel! I am either getting a super fab bag for Christmas from a loved one, or I'm buying it for myself. This one is at the top of my list:

    http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=80&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=16037160&parentid=W_ACC_BAGS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority&navCount=54&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=W_ACC_BAGS&popId=WOMENS&prepushId=&selectedProductSize=

    Whoa that link was long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the check shirt and the bag from Urban outfitters. Think I need to save up my pennies for the bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That GAP blouse is also on my wishlist. I think it's so versatile.

    Great picks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, what a fun list!! I love all the shoes, and that bag is fantastic! I hope you get everything on your list! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!