Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Gifts for Gals

With the holidays in full swing I thought I would share my picks
for the perfect gifts for the lovely ladies in your life :)




1.  Steve Madden Intyce Boot in Cognac $129.95
2.  Floral Monogram Cards @ Rifle Paper Co. $18
3. Capri Blue Mercury Glass Jar Candle @ Anthropologie $28
4.  Aromatherapy Pillow Mist in Eucalyptus Spearmint @ Bath & Body Works $10
5.  Hobo International Lauren Double Frame Clutch @ Nordstrom $100
6.  Hindsight Cardigan @ Anthropologie $98
7.  Chic Not Shy Gloves @ Modcloth $64.99
8.  Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick $14
9.  Solid Snood @ J. Crew $49.50
10.  Ray Ban New Wayfarer Sunglasses $119


Happy shopping!

7 comments:

  1. sign me up for items 1 through 10 please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Steve Madden boots! They're too fabulous! Haha, I know I would love to receive any of these gifts! Great list!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have totally been eyeing those boots!!! seeing them everywhere and they are so cute:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a stunning selection:)
    I adore those boots so much
    Kisses, my dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with those boots. I will be buying a pair or something very similar once I can shop again! And I love Ray Ban Wayfarer sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great ideas! I love anthropologie's candles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!