Friday, December 10, 2010

Stripes & Knee Socks

Dress - Nordstrom
Top - American Eagle (similar here)
Boots - Steve Madden
Tights - Nordstrom
Necklace - Target (I think?)
Earrings - Anthropologie
Knee Socks - Target

It definitely wasn't as cold today as the past few days - which is good because I'm
not a fan of harsh winds that make your eyes water so much your mascara is running
down your face.  It's just not a good look on me.  What is a good look?  These knee
high socks.  I have to say I was skeptical at first.  I didn't know If I could pull it off.
But I have to say I really like them.  They add an extra element to the outfit :)
And since my outfit was different neutrals I decided to go with a pop of color on my lips.
You're welcome America.

Don't forget to enter the Sam's Club jewelry giveaway!


  1. That dress is great! And this whole outfit is really perfectly put together. I love how cozy it looks and then the splash of glitz with the jewelry.

  2. I really like this outfit. I also decided to give the knee socks a shot during this challenge, and I'm glad I did. It is a trend that is as practical as it is cute.
    No Guilt Fashion

  3. Super cute!! I love the socks with those boots!! And I was just at Target buying socks, and couldn't find any cream colored/off white knee/over the knee socks! I love all the neutrals too! :)

  4. This outfit is so cute! I really like your hair and the socks!

  5. Ooh, I love the stripes with the fancy(ish) dress! You look super funky and cool. Any chance you want to give away that dress? If so, please note that I request to be first on the list. :)


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!