Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Stripes & Knee Socks




Dress - Nordstrom
Top - American Eagle (similar here)
Boots - Steve Madden
Tights - Nordstrom
Necklace - Target (I think?)
Earrings - Anthropologie
Knee Socks - Target

It definitely wasn't as cold today as the past few days - which is good because I'm
not a fan of harsh winds that make your eyes water so much your mascara is running
down your face.  It's just not a good look on me.  What is a good look?  These knee
high socks.  I have to say I was skeptical at first.  I didn't know If I could pull it off.
But I have to say I really like them.  They add an extra element to the outfit :)
And since my outfit was different neutrals I decided to go with a pop of color on my lips.
You're welcome America.


Don't forget to enter the Sam's Club jewelry giveaway!

6 comments:

  1. That dress is great! And this whole outfit is really perfectly put together. I love how cozy it looks and then the splash of glitz with the jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit. I also decided to give the knee socks a shot during this challenge, and I'm glad I did. It is a trend that is as practical as it is cute.
    No Guilt Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! I love the socks with those boots!! And I was just at Target buying socks, and couldn't find any cream colored/off white knee/over the knee socks! I love all the neutrals too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so cute! I really like your hair and the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love the stripes with the fancy(ish) dress! You look super funky and cool. Any chance you want to give away that dress? If so, please note that I request to be first on the list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!