Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

High Kicks




Sweater Dress - Purchased in London a few years ago
Boots - Steve Madden
Tights - DKNY via Marshall's
Necklace - World Market
Earrings - Anthropologie

So, I've been trying to grow my bangs out for a bit now.  But I have a dilemma.
I just haven't not had bangs in so long that now that they are growing out I feel
like my face looks funny.  Like my bangs help shape my face a bit more. And
I especially love wearing my hair in a ponytail with those cute bangs adding
a silhouette around my face.  What's a girl to do?  This is a hard-hitting issue people.

I want a thicker bang look, possibly like this:


To cut my bangs or not to cut my bangs?
I think I know what I should do :)

By the way, I'll be doing a post soon of out-takes from my 30 for 30
photo sessions and wanted to give you guys a taste of what's to come...


If you're around me long enough you'll soon see that I can't control
my laughter.  It just happens.  And when it gets bad - I snort.
See?  Now we know each other better.  I already feel like we're closer :)

7 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit! That sweater dress looks so comfy! Just fabulous! I think bangs are just great myself, but I've been trying to psych myself up to try a side swept bang next time I get my hair cut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. That sweater dress is comfortable-looking but still so chic! And I love your hair pulled back like that. It's very flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kelley, fellow remixer here, slowly getting around to visiting all of the remixers' blogs. I love your sweater! And your outtakes. I'm reluctant to leave any advice on the bangs as I have been slowly, slowly, slowly, growing out my hair for the past YEAR. Best of luck with the remaining challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outtakes. My outtakes are not as cute - they are more scowlly...
    This looks like the coziest sweater dress. And still looks fashionable.

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the bangs now, you look super cute and those boots are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really adore this outfit..Looks amazing on you:) Kisses,sweetie

    Ps: I am hosting a stunning leather clutch GIVEAWAY later today, just in time for Holiday Parties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh. You are too cute. Love this outfit...the boots...the outtakes. :0) Hope you're having a wonderful week, love! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!