Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Montgomery: Part 1

Remember when I told you I was headed to Montgomery for the Inaugural Ball?
Well, there was actually a lot that went on other than the ball.
Here's a little snippet of a few of the memories I made that weekend...


This is the dress I wore to the First Lady's Luncheon.
I can't believe I didn't get any photos of me wearing it!
I will tell you that I paired it with a navy cardigan, nude heels & a rust colored necklace.


We attended a reception held at the Governor's Mansion that evening.
The funny part?  We went through a line of over 300 people to take our picture with
Governor Bentley...even though my boyfriend is on his staff and we could have just
taken a picture any day of the week :)  The Bentley's thought it was pretty funny.





It was such an exciting trip and there was so much to take in!
I'll be posting photos from the inauguration, capital and a beautiful local church next!

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! I always wanted to sweep down a staircase like that in my wedding dress. Guess that's my Southern showing! *hee hee*

    ~ TCC

    www.thecasualclassicblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a wonderful experience that you got to be apart of. I can't wait to hear more about it and see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks so fancy and exciting! Glad you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally know where your sweetie lives....but don't worry--I won't tell! My husband works right next to it...some of the lofts there look down into the courtyard behind his office. Hope you enjoy Montgomery and your new job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!