Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

30 for 30 Challenge: My thoughts


I really loved Kendi's 30 for 30 Challenge.  It opened up so many style doors for me
that I never would have tried had it not been for this challenge.  I loved mixing only
the 30 items I had chosen.  It made me think less about what I was going to wear that
day and it made me have a different approach to items I would purchase.

After the challenge was over I started making smarter decisions about purchasing items.
Do I really need that sweater?  How many ways can this dress be remixed?
Can I wear this blouse throughout the year - not just in one season?

This remix also helped me see what looks best on my body and what clothes
make me feel good as well.  I definitely noticed that on the days I wore an
outfit and really got ready I felt so much better about myself.  So confident.
And introducing my lips to a pretty red lipstick made me feel fancy, too :)

3 comments:

  1. That is fantastic and I truly loved all your outfits:)

    Kisses

    ps: I am hosting a sweet necklace GIVEAWAY today :) ... Please, join in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All outfits and photos are beautiful...You should lend me those layering skills! I feel like I'm in a rut most days!

    Congratulations in surviving the challenge successfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO glad you did the challenge, because that's how I found you. Your blog is a daily read for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!