Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fly me to the moon

Well, I'm not flying.  And I'm definitely not going to the moon.
But I am over the moon excited about the next few days!


I'm headed down to our state capital (Montgomery) to attend the Governor's
Inaugural Ball!  I have my dress, my shoes, my make-up and I'm going to pretend
that I live this fancy life all the time.  Okay?  No, not okay?  Okay, well then I'll
just pretend I live this life until the stroke of midnight on Monday night.
Like Cinderella.

Have a happy weekend! :)

10 comments:

  1. Whoa that's awesome, I can't wait to see your dress!! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have such a fun time! love that sparkly picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! Take lots of pictures! At least of your outfit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Can you take me with you. I am in Bham...half way from you to Mgomery:)

    Have fun, girlie! What an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Super exciting. Have fun! Hope you take pics of the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds fantastic,sweetie..Have a wonderful time. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Look pretty and have a grand time! Every girl deserves the chance to go to a ball.


    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well hello there pretty lady!!! Just stumbled across your bloggy blog and I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!