Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day!

As you've probably seen on the news the South has been hit by a huge snow storm!
Which means no work for me today...Which means I have been in my PJ's all. day. long.
But I did take a few pictures for you all so you could see the beautiful snow :)




And my mom sent me these photos from her home in Atlanta...

Here is the view from the front porch.  I promise there is a road in front of our house.


And here is the back porch.  Just look at the snow on the table!


Maddie definitely enjoyed the snow...


But I think she enjoyed her bone more :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You can't even see the road at your mom's house! Hope you've enjoyed your day off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend lives in Nashville and was gearing up for the storm as well. Enjoy your snow day!

    We have several inches here in NY, which isn't too uncommon, and I never get tired of looking out the window and seeing the snow falling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friends in Atlanta were totally snowed in today! We're supposed to get 3-5 inches here {here being Kentucky} tonight. Maybe tomorrow will be my snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty snow! We mostly got ice, but I'm getting a super long weekend! I hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's alot of snow for the south! We're supposed to be getting another one this week in NYC... it won't stay that pretty for long.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!