Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fin-al-ly


Top - J. Crew
Blazer - Loft
Pants - Gap
Pearl Necklace - mommed

I'll just go ahead and say it - I'm a slacker.
I am just now getting around to posting my 30th remix from the 30 for 30 challenge.
Please forgive me.  I feel as though I committed a fashion crime.  If I do another one
of these challenges (which I plan on) I am making a resolution to complete it much sooner!
I will be posting a final thoughts post on my experience with the 30 for 30 challenge
in the next day or so and I will include all of the outfits from the challenge as well!

5 comments:

  1. Just added your cute little button to my blog- i love the new look- so fresh and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked great on your last day!! I bet you are so glad it's over!! I love those shoes. AWESOMENESS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing up! It took me way longer than I expected, so I completely understand. Great last look; you make me want to wear blazers more often--you're rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being finished with your challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!