Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Free printable just for you

Back in the day (okay, so it was really only March 2010) when I first started my blog
I shared a piece of art I made for above my desk.  Well, I decided to make a free
printable for you all based off of that piece of art!  So, from me to you...


And here's a pretty one with cursive font for good measure...


How is your week going so far?  Anything exciting going on this week?
It's only Tuesday and I'm already ready for the weekend.  But that's mostly because I'm
headed on a little road trip this weekend with a good friend. Although we're just headed
to my hometown, It's always more fun traveling with a friend.  Don't you think so?

I hope your week is off to a great start :)

4 comments:

  1. You have such a cute blog!! So glad I stumbled upon it this a.m.!! And those egg and bacon biscuits below... YUMM!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love presents. THANK YOU, Kelley! :)

    Little S's birthday party is this weekend. My BFFs are coming.. cannot WAIIIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun traveling with your friend and love these fonts, just gorgeous! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so fantastic..Thanks,sweetie:)

    Ps: I am hosting a beautiful Garnish party supplies GIVEAWAY today :) ...Just in time for Valentine’s Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!