Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

You spin me right round, baby right round

Great work out today!  I really pushed myself which made the work out so much better and made me feel so much better knowing that me pushing myself is going to give me the most out of my work outs.

Tomorrow I'm going to be a brave dog and try out spin class.  I always get nervous going into new aerobics classes, but I'm guessing almost everyone does (or maybe it is just me...).  I'm going to try and push myself to my workout limit (without going overboard) because I know that's the only way I'm going to lose weight.

I posted a question on Facebook on whether or not I should try spin class and I got an overwhelming reply of YES!!! So, I am pretty excited about it now and remaining optimistic :)

On another note, I'm ready for the rain to stop.  I think my dog Maddie is getting cabin fever.  And that drives me crazy!

I'll update on my spin class experience tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!