Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fantastic Weekend

What a great weekend!
Bowling with friends on Friday and then a hike on Saturday!

Here's a few pictures of our hike...


My dog Maddie on her first hike


She was more into the hike than I was, haha!


The view from the top


Maddie and Me


Another view from the top


End of the hike!  Time to load up!


Maddie smelled...so it was time for a bath!


She HATES baths.


But apparently she decided to just lay there
even after the bath was over!

It was a FANTASTIC weekend!!!
I need more weekends like this...minus the dog bath :)

Hope everyone had just as good of a weekend as I did!



2 comments:

  1. Had a great time with you guys!
    Glad Saturday was pretty for your hike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time too! Next time Drew better be there! Saturday was perfect for a hike...not too hot and a little overcast! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!