Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Here goes nothing...

Well, this is the start to my blog.  I've been contemplating starting one for a while and I finally got up the courage to actually do it!

I've always loved to write...and believe me, I always have a lot to say :)

Lately, I've taken up sewing and I've found that I love it!  I just don't have as much time for it as I would like.

I think blogging will be a great way for me to get out all my thoughts, ideas and creativity...so, we'll see where this leads.

By the way, I'm ready for summer.  I never thought I would say that I'm ready for hot, humid, 100 plus degree weather -but I am!  Come on bbq's, baking in the sun, lake time and actually being able to go outdoors without 10 layers of clothing on!

This is the little gem that I bought while in California last month...


I think this may be why I'm so anxious for summer :)







1 comment:

  1. i saw you wearing this beauty in the twitpic you posted tonight on 4/23/11 :) but when you are ready to sell.......PLEASE contact me! I have searched high and low for the soda fountain stripe coat that matched this dress, and i cant find it anywhere!! the dress is just as adorable, and cant find that anywhere either. love it though!! thanks kelly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!