Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Is it Friday yet? And a before & after!

It's only Tuesday and I'm already ready for the weekend...

At least I have two things to look forward to this week:
1) Spin class on Thursday!
2) Seeing my wonderful boyfriend! (This is actually #1)

Ok, so I'm about to tell you something...something I NEVER tell anyone.

My WEIGHT!
Ahhhh!!!!!

Ok, I'm just going to come on out with it...I weigh..148 lbs.
Ok, it's out there.  No taking it back now.
I want to get down to 120 lbs by June 19th (which is one of my best friend's engagement party)
So, on my journey to my goal weight I'll be updating my weight loss on here once a week or so.
I will definitely need words of encouragement!

By the way, if you decide to take spin class BEWARE that your butt will be sore!  I'm not talking butt muscles necessarily...I'm talking my butt feels like there's a bruise on it from where I was sitting on the seat.  I don't dare look to see if there actually is one...

Ok, so on to a project I did a few months ago that I think is fabulous!
I wanted to rearrange my bedroom since I live in an apartment and I can't paint my walls (ugh!).

I got this chest of drawers on Craigslist for only $20...


(Sorry I got anxious and already took the knobs off!)



Thank goodness I'm able to look beyond the scratched wood and faded drawers...


I love the detail on the bottom...


I wanted to do it a blue-ish green - like in between seafoam green and robin's egg blue and...

TA-DA!!


So much easier on the eyes :)
Kinda blurry, but I spray painted the knobs with silver spray paint...


Just lovely!


Looking at these pictures makes me want
to paint another piece of furniture...
Hmmm... :)

I'm actually working on a little project right now.
I'm an excellent multi tasker.
Be looking for the tutorial and pictures from it later this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!