Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Three pounds down...

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
That's right!  You heard it!

I'VE LOST 3 POUNDS!!!

I wasn't going to post about this...
I mean, you know how a woman's weight fluctuates.

But I am now at 146 lbs!!! :)

Keep the positive energy and thoughts coming my way!

I went to spin class last night and I plan
on going again on Thursday.

I'll be taking my little Maddie on a walk when
I get home from work which is something
that is desparately overdue.

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful spring weather!
I know I am!



2 comments:

  1. Kelley that's fantastic! I think you've motivated me to get back to my spin class. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katy! Spin class is so much fun and goes by so fast! I'm hoping I can meet my goal weight by June 19th! Eek!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!