Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Keep pedaling!!!

After counting down the hours today until my first spin class I can finally say...

I LOVE SPINNING!!!!!!

What a fun and exciting work out!  I have never sweat that much in my entire life...I mean NEVER!  I am so excited that I've found such an intense work out that I like so much.  Please remind me of this when I am so sore tomorrow I'm unable to walk!

It was an hour long class of constant motion...

Some notes:
1.  Bring a bigger water bottle - You WILL drink all of it!
2.  Bring a towel - You WILL definitely sweat A LOT!
3.  Bring a good attitude - It makes all the difference in the world :)

As I was sweating profusely I kept telling myself, "You can do this!  Just keep pedaling!"

With those words in mind, it got me thinking about how those words transfer over to our everyday lives. Sometimes I find myself thinking, "How am I going to get through this?".

Those words I continued to tell myself tonight while pedaling on my stationary bike are the exact words we should repeat to ourselves when we encounter a bump in the road (no pun intended).

So remind yourself often that you can do this and all you have to do is just keep pedaling...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!