I love a good fall dress!
This week we're going to take a look at a fall staple: the shirtdress.
So, without further ado...
It's time for another edition of
Here is the splurge:
1. Joe's Jeans Dress @ Piperlime $128
2. Steve Madden Carnee Clog @ Nordstrom $64.90 (originally $129.95)
3. J. Crew Flat Stud Double-wrap Bracelet $19.50 (originally $26.50)
4. Lauren by Ralph Lauren Interlocking Earrings @ Piperlime $44
5. Glowing Vieques Ring with Gold $138
Total Cost = $394.40
And here is the skimp...
1. Forever Twenty-One Lyocell Shirt Dress $24.80
2. Daytime Invisibility Ring on Etsy $36
3. Forever Twenty-One Sling Back Clogs $29.80
4. American Eagle Gold Stud Leather Cuff $15.50
5. Metal Knot Earrings @ Shop Mamie $10
Total Cost = $116.10
Total Savings = $278.30
Whoa! That's quite a chunk of moola!
What do you think? Would you skimp or splurge?
Oh, and what do you think of my new "Skimp or Splurge" banner?
Happy Wednesday y'all!
I can't wait to share with you where I'll be heading on Friday!
More on that tomorrow! :)