Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

TasteSpotting

I cannot believe I had not discovered TasteSpotting until a few days ago!
And if you haven't discovered them yet, then we've both been missing out!
TasteSpotting is website that...Well, I think they describe it best:
"TasteSpotting is our obsessive, compulsive collection of eye-catching images that link to something deliciously interesting on the other side. Think of TasteSpotting as a highly visual potluck of recipes, references, experiences, stories, articles, products, and anything else that inspires exquisite taste."
 
They house tons of submitted recipes from hundreds of blogs!
Here are just a few recipes I found on their site that I am already drooling over!
 







Check out their site and let me know what recipe you plan on trying!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!