Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Five Etsy Wedding Finds!

I decided that with all of people I know that are getting married (or thinking about it!)
that I should dedicate this week's finds to all things wedding related!

So, here are my five Etsy Wedding Finds this week:

Even if you don't have a photo booth at your reception...these look like fun!!!


Wouldn't this look beautiful on your bridesmaids?  I think so!


There are too many wonderful things to say about this darling Jackie O. inspired dress!


I love these colors paired together!  Very vintage, yet still modern!


I love the delicate and feminine touch of these earrings!


Happy Tuesday y'all!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE those ties! Wouldn't the groomsmen look dashing in those? :]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!