The sweet Mandy over at Mandy's Yellow Corner gave me not one....
but THREE blog awards!
I told you she was sweet :)
Here are the awards I received:
The rules are that I tell you seven random facts about myself.
So, without further ado...
1. I am the worst dancer probably of all time...but I love to shake my groove thang!
I start out good, but then I just get so excited about dancing that I totally lose
the rhythm and all my inhibitions!
2. If it were possible and I wouldn't die of cardiac arrest I would live
off of bread and butter. Mmmmm....Ok, maybe bread, butter & cream soda :)
3. I was born in Berkeley, California and moved to Marietta, Georgia when
I was 12 years old. I am a mix between a hippie and Southern belle ;)
4. Even when I lived in California I had a Southern accent just like my momma!
5. I am a trained singer and I've even won a few talent shows & karaoke contests!
6. My nickname from my family is Kelleykins. I don't thik I've ever heard my
grandmother call me by my real name, haha!
7. I would love to own my own shop or boutique one day! That is
definitely something that is on my wish list of things to do this lifetime :)
NOW I get to pass the awards onto the blogs that I think deserve them!
(It's totally up to each of you if you want to play along!)
Heather & Jessica @ Saving Money & Living Life
Meg @ a boy, a girl and a pug
Jill @ Barnes Yard
Nellie @ McCarthy Designs
Heather @ The Coterie Blog
Take a few minutes to check out these wonderful blogs and beautiful ladies!
Thank you again to Mandy for the sweet awards!