Since I haven't talked about my dear sweet ModCloth lately,
I thought I should give them some love!
Here are my five ModCloth faves under $50:
1. Ready, Let's Indigo Wedge - $39.99
Wouldn't these be fabulous to spice up a little black dress?!
2. Mary Queen of Spots Dress - $49.99
I love this ivory dress with navy polka dots. Tres chic!
You Auburn girls could even pair it with some cute orange flats for gameday!
3. Da Bomb-er Jacket - $49.99
I think this jacket is going to be my fall staple!
4. Never Ceases to Amaze Skirt - $44.99
I can't get enough of floral prints! Pockets and a bow? SIGN ME UP!
5. Messenger Bird Business Card Holder - $9.99
I mean really...How could I resist this sweet business card holder??
You know my thing for birds...
I hope everyone's week is off to a great start!
I'm thinking about cooking up some yummy budget friendly meals this week
and will definitely share them (and the recipes!) with you :)