Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

A Good Chair

A statement piece of furniture can completely
change the tone of a room.  Like a good chair.

There are different several darling ways to
spruce up chairs and make them one of a kind
to reflect your personality and decorating style.

I found the some great chairs at Martha Stewart online!
Like these decorative chair backs...


She even gives you the how-to here!
And look at this bold chair...
I have a wingback chair I have been wanting to
change up and I think by painting the legs and
adding a slipcover it may revive the outdated chair!

I'll have to add that to the growing list of projects I already have :)

I love how these different cafe chairs have been made
uniform with the use of paint and new fabric...


I can't tell you how many times I've been thrifting or
yard-saling and come across a chair without a seat.
Now look what you can do with it!


Now that I have all these new chair ideas running through my
head I'm going to be wanting to re-do every hum-drum chair I see!
Watch out chairs...I'm coming to get you!

I'm off to spin class tonight after a week of not being at the gym.
I can't wait to get back to working out since I was sick last
week and had a week long conference I was coordinating.

Time to burn off some steam!  And some calories while I'm at it :)

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!