Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Oh, Modcloth!

Modcloth may just be my favorite online clothing store
(Besides J. Crew and Anthropologie, of course)

Modcloth is just much more affordable
and look at these little darlings...


Such a cute belted look!  And I love the lace on this one!


I absolutely adore the ruffle on this one!


I'm a huge fan of tunics and this one definitely caught my eye!


I think these next two dresses would be
great for a nice dinner date...





So, if you haven't checked out Modcloth before, you should!
They have every different style and are extremely affordable :)

I'll be posting some before & afters and a DIY project soon!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!



2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!