Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

What's my job?

No, I don't mean the one I drive to everyday.
I'm talking about the job the God has for each of us.

Today at our Easter service our minister spoke
to the congregation about how each of us has a
job that has been given to us by God.

I found myself asking, "What's my job?"
As a child of God and a follower in the footsteps of Jesus Christ,
I can't help but continue to ponder this question.

Recently, I've found myself longing to get out and volunteer like I used to.
I know we all make excuses like "I'm too busy", "I have too much to do"
and even "I just want to sleep in".

But now I have the mentality that yes, I want to do something and
need to do something, but most importantly:
It's my job.  All of our jobs to do something with the talents
God has given each of us.

So, I ask you...
What's your job?



I hope each of you has a wonderful and blessed Easter and that
we take the time to give thanks for the life Jesus Christ led and
everything he gave up so that we may live.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!