Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Patience is not my strong suit...

I'm trying really hard to be patient.
I have ordered something and I really want it to get here!
What have I ordered, you ask?

Only the most fabulous book of sewing and crafts...


Yep!  You guessed it!  Of course it's Martha!
This is her new book and I am super excited about it!
If you couldn't already tell...

I can't wait to dive right into those beautiful pages!
And it has a CD that comes with it with the patterns!

Hurry up UPS!

I also got this little lovely for my
birthday from my good friend Katie...
(Did I tell you my birthday was on Monday?)


She knows I have a soft spot for Martha and cooking :)
I skimmed through the recipes and they look delicious!

I might just have to invite a few friends over
and play Martha for an evening!

Once I get my Martha book in the mail my
apartment will be sewing central!

Watch out blog followers!  Get ready to get crafty!

Also, I am in the midst of a mini-bathroom makeover!
I'll be blogging about that in the next few days :)
Have a fabulous weekend!



2 comments:

  1. I foresee a craft/dinner date in our future! I'll just pack up the ol' sewing machine and your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me! Let's plan on it :)

    p.s. - You need to add blogs to your side bar! and i think I should be one of them ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!